ZOZI uses the most advanced security technology to ensure all your data transferred through our platform is safe and secure. Our security features include:
- All data and communication is encrypted using 256-bit encryption technology
- Multiple authentication levels
- Fully redundant servers
- Continuous data backup
How secure is 256-bit encryption?
Encryption is a method of protecting data that gets transmitted on the internet. 256-bit encryption is the strongest level of encryption that exists today and is used by the government as well as almost every major software company.
ZOZI uses 256-bit encryption to ensure your data, bookings, and payments are secure at all times.
- The Advanced Encryption Standard Wikipedia article has more information
What does PCI DSS Compliant mean?
PCI DSS stands for Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard. PCI is a security standard for businesses processing credit card payments online.
- Visit pcisecuritystandards.org for more information on PCI compliance.
- The PCI Wikipedia article provides a nice overview as well.
What are authentication levels?
ZOZI Advance allows system admins to set access permissions for any account user. User permissions can be set for specific pages and/or features in Advance. These settings can be configured in the users section. Click here for more info on setting user permissions.
Does ZOZI backup my data?
Yes. The ZOZI servers are backed-up continuously in one of the largest and more secure data centers in the world to ensure your data is always safe and accessible.