General admission tickets are easy to configure in Advance using Custom Labels for Tours & Activities. Here are some common examples for general admission tickets:
- Daily passes or tickets
- Morning Tours or Afternoon Tours
- Sunrise or Sunset Tours
- Sweet or Savory Food Tours
- Red or White Wine Tours
- Language Tours for the same tour (French, Chinese, Spanish, English)
What is a Custom Label?
Custom labels let you adjust the display of start times and end times for Tour/Activity products to show more general ticket names, like above.
See the below screenshots from the online booking flow. The left example has a specific start time of 2:00 PM. The right version is using Custom Labels to replace the start time with the custom text field of "1-Day Pass".
How do I set up Custom Labels?
Custom labels can be set up for individual Tour/Activity products in the Calendar Tab.
Select the custom label checkbox and enter the text you want for the label:
The following tags can also be used to make the label more dynamic:
- #startdate - Product start date
- #starttime - Product start time
- #enddate - Product end date
- #endtime - Product end time
- #startdow - Product start day of week
- #enddow - Product end day of week
- #totalcapacity - Total capacity for this product
- #remainingcapacity - Remaining capacity for this product
- #usedcapacity - Current used capacity for this product
- #startenddatetime - Includes start time, end time, and date for this product
Here are a few examples of the hashtags at work: