Note: To use this feature you need to have a Google Analytics account, it’s free and can be created at https://www.google.com/analytics/ via your Gmail account.
This feature allows you to see your online conversion rates, product popularity and online revenue in your Google Analytics account. With that data you'll be able to make informed decisions when editing your website and checkout flow to increase your conversion rates.
To activate the Google Analytics integration in your Zozi Advance account:
- Log into your Zozi Advance account, click on the "Gear" icon in the upper-right hand corner of the page and select the "Company Profile" tab.
To view the data being sent to your Google Analytics account:
- Log into your Google Analytics account at https://www.google.com/analytics/
- Scroll down and click the "Settings" icon then click on the "Ecommerce Settings" tab.
We offer two custom reports to get you started:
- The first custom report shows your conversion rate broken down by source, so you'll be able to see how well visitors convert into customers when they search for you (Google, Bing, etc...), click on a link to get to your website (email, social media posts, ads etc...) or type your website URL directly into their browser. You can download that report into your Google Analytics account by clicking here.
- The second report shows your conversion rate broken down by checkout flow, so if you're using multiple checkout flows (Calendar, Product List or Individual Product) you can see which type is the most successful for you. You can download that report into your Google Analytics account by clicking here.
For any additional help or questions about Google Analytics you can go to the Google Analytics Forum/Tutorial center at https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Analytics-Solutions/ct-p/Google_Analytics#
For more information on conversion rates in the Activity/Outdoor industry click here. Rates range from .7% - 4% depending on how customers access websites (mobile or desktop) and where customers are located (US, Europe or Asia).